disaster with my meat grinder
- From: "amanda" <amanda772006@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Feb 2006 09:17:41 -0800
I tdidn't work out at my 1st attempt. I used medium course plate (I
should have used th biggist one and then redo it if necessary). It
seems that the meat couldn't come out and came to stand-stall. When
disassembling it, I saw that the meat were still big enough chunks
that it could not pass through those holes.
My questions are -
(1) Chicken breasst too dry? I trimmed any fat.
(2) How small do I need to cut the chikcken pieces?
(3) Recently, I found a place where they have trimmed chicken breast
(boneless) that they would grind it for me. $3.99 per pound + probably
some fees to grind
(4) May be I should get a more heavy duty grinder. I really want the
fat out. If adding water or chicken broth would help, I'll do that.
Should I just return my unit and go do No(3)? But when I move, I may
not find another store like this. Besides, I get my bonless chicken
breast for $1.99 per lb on sale. $3.99 is too much but I am just one
- Prev by Date: Re: iSi Cream Dispenser - 'Bigger' & Cheaper Alternative To N20 Chargers?
- Next by Date: Nesco Fryer
- Previous by thread: Re: iSi Cream Dispenser - 'Bigger' & Cheaper Alternative To N20 Chargers?
- Next by thread: Re: disaster with my meat grinder