Found in back of the kitchen junk drawer

"Your hard work will pay off soon"

Fortune cookie message from a few years ago I apparently kept and forgot
about. I hope it is a message to my current self, and had a time delay
built in... Can fortune cookie messages be used if you save them and then
re-discover them, and if the original message never came to fruition?

  • Re: Found in back of the kitchen junk drawer
    ... Fortune cookie message from a few years ago I apparently kept and forgot ... and if the original message never came to fruition? ... I don't see an expiration date on it. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Found in back of the kitchen junk drawer
    ... Fortune cookie message from a few years ago I apparently kept and forgot ... and if the original message never came to fruition? ... They're trying to suck you in to be a workaholic or better yet...a SLAVE. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)