Who here recently stated that he or she never++

had all burners going on once? You should've been in my kitchen an
hour ago - making eggplant parm and had all four going. Had I owned
more skillets, I'd have hauled out the buffet burner too. Smoked up
the kitchen somewhat, but oh - what a dinner is on the horizon.
Anyway, I thought of you, whoever you are. It sure cut the time way
down on the frying segment.

  • Re: Who here recently stated that he or she never++
    ... hour ago - making eggplant parm and had all four going. ... more skillets, I'd have hauled out the buffet burner too. ... I should hasten to add tho that all four burners do NOT operate ... figured gas was gas and the controls operated equally. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Who here recently stated that he or she never++
    ... hour ago - making eggplant parm and had all four going. ... She said she wanted a stove with only 2 burners as ... ranges; they've been available for well over 15 years. ... a very TALL refrigerator with _wire_ shelves so she can clean up ...
    (rec.food.cooking)