garlic press

Do you use a garlic press or just chop? There was a Trudeau at Kroger for
10.99 but seems bit pricey for something that is a one-trick pony.

  • Re: garlic press
    ... Kroger for 10.99 but seems bit pricey for something that is a one-trick ... pony. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: garlic press
    ... but seems bit pricey for something that is a one-trick pony. ... It is handy of you are making garlic butter or garlic bread, and any time you are using a lot of garlic. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: garlic press
    ... but seems bit pricey for something that is a one-trick pony. ... I have three garlic presses that I never use. ... I just use my knife to ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: how much would you pay for a gallon of milk?
    ... Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD) ... That seems kinda pricey... ... At the Kroger, I think a gallon is under 3 ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: garlic press
    ... but seems bit pricey for something that is a one-trick pony. ... I just chop. ... mess. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)