Lobster at 2.99 a pound?
- From: merryb <msg144@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:51:30 -0700 (PDT)
That's what they are saying on our local news here in Seattle, but
have to head to Maine for that price! They also mentioned that a lot
of it is coming from Canada, so the fishermen in Maine are pretty
ticked off. Are any of you over there on the East coast overloading on
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: running the clothes drying in summer
- Next by Date: Re: PING thermapen owners
- Previous by thread: Onion Rings, soda water?
- Next by thread: Re: Lobster at 2.99 a pound?