Lobster at 2.99 a pound?

That's what they are saying on our local news here in Seattle, but
have to head to Maine for that price! They also mentioned that a lot
of it is coming from Canada, so the fishermen in Maine are pretty
ticked off. Are any of you over there on the East coast overloading on
lobster?

  • Re: Steve in CT.
    ... if I had some time I'd toss the M sled on the trailer and head towards ... > Jeff B In Maine ...
    (rec.sport.snowmobiles)
  • Re: Flaming Toad
    ... Turn that coach around and head ... or up to Maine or wherever they are. ... Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Plagiarism is lying Dee.
    ... I'm not going any farther here out of respect for someone else. ... to continue, it's on your head. ... Rae Morrill in Maine ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Lobster at 2.99 a pound?
    ... have to head to Maine for that price! ... of it is coming from Canada, so the fishermen in Maine are pretty ...
    (rec.food.cooking)