People's Daily Blasts Wal-Mart, Again
- From: Mark Thorson <nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:19:03 -0800
People's Daily, the official newspaper of the Communist
Party of China, once again blasts Wal-Mart in an article
titled "Why Wal-Mart dares to sell diseased pork in China".
"For a long time, Chinese consumers have had the impression
that all products of foreign world-famous companies are 'good
stuff' and 'of high quality', and are expensive for a reason."
- Prev by Date: Re: supermarket chain Supervalu lost half value
- Next by Date: Re: Least messy way to prep a melon?
- Previous by thread: Poll: Upside-down pizza
- Next by thread: Re: People's Daily Blasts Wal-Mart, Again