- rec.food.cooking FAQ pointer
- From: cooking.faq@xxxxxxx (Victor Sack)
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 22:47:07 +0200
This is a weekly pointer to the rec.food.cooking FAQ and conversion
file. If you do not want to see it every week, you should put the
title, which will not change, into your killfile.
The rec.food.cooking FAQ and conversion file is posted monthly to
rec.food.cooking, rec.food.recipes, rec.answers and news.answers. It is
also available as an easy-to-navigate frames version at
There is both a link to a no-frames version and a built-in no-frames
content for older or text-only browsers.
The rec.food.cooking FAQ and conversion file has two parts. The first
part covers conversion and equivalence. Tables are given for conversion
of oven temperatures, food names, weights and measures. Some useful
substitutions for unavailable ingredients are suggested.
The second part is more descriptive. It outlines some of the commonly
discussed topics of rec.food.cooking and explains a number of food
terms. It also lists other food-related newsgroups and mailing lists,
as well as food-related FAQs, recipe archives and other food/cooking
- Prev by Date: Re: I saw Nigella Express today on the Food Network!!
- Next by Date: Re: ciabatta bread: what makes it different from++
- Previous by thread: - rec.food.cooking FAQ pointer
- Next by thread: - rec.food.cooking FAQ pointer