Need mayonnaise suggestions.

Best Foods/Hellman's just isn't doing it for me any more. And while I realize I could make my own mayonnaise, I just want a reliable commercial product for when I want to smear some on a sandwich.

  • Re: Need mayonnaise suggestions.
    ... I could make my own mayonnaise, I just want a reliable commercial product for ... when I want to smear some on a sandwich. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Need mayonnaise suggestions.
    ... And while I realize I could make my own mayonnaise, I just want a reliable commercial product for when I want to smear some on a sandwich. ... even beats straight mayo on a BLT: ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Need mayonnaise suggestions.
    ... realize I could make my own mayonnaise, ... commercial product for when I want to smear some on a sandwich. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Need mayonnaise suggestions.
    ... I realize I could make my own mayonnaise, ... commercial product for when I want to smear some on a sandwich. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: stoup collation stirabout
    ... What on earth is a mayonnaise sandwich? ... "You ruined my Wonder Bread with mayonnaise!" ... the end of lunch I was allowed to take whatever I wanted for my own ...
    (alt.usage.english)