- From: KenK <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 Jun 2012 16:35:01 GMT
I bought a package of shredded Kraft Italian Five Cheeses a few months ago.
I finally opened it yesterday afternoon and used a cup on top of a lasgania
I was making. I noticed later when I removed it from the oven a blue spot
on the lasagna which I removed. The five cheeses are mozzorella, romano,
parmesan, asiago and provolone. Those I am familiar with are not normally
blue and those I'm not I Googled and there is no mention of blue color.
Do any of these have a blue variety or should I throw out the remainder of
the package? No 'use-by' or 'sell-by' date on the package.
The lasagna tasted fine.
"Experience is something you don't get until
just after you need it." Steven Wright
- Prev by Date: what is "thickened cream"?
- Next by Date: Re: Have you hear of
- Previous by thread: what is "thickened cream"?
- Next by thread: Re: 'Blue' cheese?