Re: delicious black forest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Smith wrote:

Anyone else care to risk checking this
link?

Ignore it..it's Spam! I clicked on it, since have nothing to lose, as
WebTV can't get a virus, but don't let it fool you, as it has nothing to
do with recipes, and instead something about finding "true love".

Judy

  • Re: Ping : Seo dave
    ... I have just received an email from you with an exe file attached to ... Or at least to try and fool me. ... about 3 years ago there was a virus that did exactly this. ... since then I would get 10x more spam:-D. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Its driving me crazy!
    ... I fear the next virus will be worse. ... causes me to exceed the 25MB limit on the server. ... it let many viruses and spam through. ... If I use a spam blocker, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Why not virus/worm blocklist?
    ... to do with the connection between virus writers and spammers. ... spam until they were thrown off the site. ... Turning now to virus and worm writers. ... The method of distribution is now thousands of Windows computers, ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Why not virus/worm blocklist?
    ... to do with the connection between virus writers and spammers. ... spam until they were thrown off the site. ... Turning now to virus and worm writers. ... The method of distribution is now thousands of Windows computers, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: OT phishing help
    ... It appears your email address was hijacked, and is being used to spam other ... immediately if a worm or virus tries to send email from your address book. ... This is one of the ways you can get your mail client (Outlook, ... Express, Eudora, etc.) to notify you automatically whenever a worm or virus ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)