Re: Palm Sunday
- From: sf <sf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 18:43:06 -0700
On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 19:29:16 -0600, Janet Bostwick
On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:39:15 -0700, sf <sf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 14:16:13 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\"" <anon@xxxxxxxx>
I don't plan anything special for Palm Sunday. For Easter I don't do
anything special either. I'll probably do a brisket ;)
What, no lamb???
So far, I have lemon bars and asparagus for Easter. Now, I'd be happy
as a clam with just that, but I suspect my husband will want some meat
and potatoes as well. I just can't decide what. If I could count on
the weather being nice, I would like to make Peter Aitken's Grilled
So far you have a perfect menu to fit some lamb in, go for it Janet!
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
- Prev by Date: Re: REC: Bean with Ham Soup
- Next by Date: Re: Cutting butter into biscuits using microwave.
- Previous by thread: Re: Palm Sunday
- Next by thread: Paschal Feast (was: Re: Palm Sunday)