Re: bibimbap... anyone have a tnt recipe for the sauce?
- From: dsi1 <dsi123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:38:32 -0800 (PST)
On Mar 11, 5:17 pm, sf <s...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:44:28 -0800 (PST), dsi1
They thought I
was Korean but I don't know crap about Korean food but my wife was
raised on the stuff. This causes a lot of confusion at Korean
restaurants. Ha ha.
Oh that is *too* funny! :) It's like when we were dating, my now
husband and I ate at a Japanese restaurant and a one week fresh off
the boat Japanese waitress asked him if he was Japanese. Uh, no.
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
FOB indeed. :-)
It was strange when we'd eat out with my mother-in-law - people would
always think she was my mother. I never was comfortable with that
My wife would dolt on her. People probably thought it was wonderful
that my wife was such an attentive daughter-in-law. That's the way
Korean people think - the daughter-in-law's role is pretty much to
suck up to the husband's mom. This seems like a tough life to me.
- Prev by Date: Re: Rec.food.cooking Reorganization
- Next by Date: Re: Simple Salsa
- Previous by thread: Re: bibimbap... anyone have a tnt recipe for the sauce?
- Next by thread: Re: bibimbap... anyone have a tnt recipe for the sauce?