Re: Marsala Wine
- From: Mr. Bill <bb0929@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:55:23 -0500
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 07:14:03 -0500, Jim Elbrecht <elbrecht@xxxxxxxxx>
I was shocked! I was always under the impression that Marsala was a
top shelf wine.
I would never buy a bottle "just to drink"...but boy, oh boy, there is
nothing better than deglazing a pan with Marsala for Chicken, Pork,
A nice medium rare filet mignon tastes heavenly nessled in a bed of
Marsala Mushrooms sauteed in butter and garlic! YUM!
Join me....a little fun, some ramblings and good recipes
- Prev by Date: Health
- Next by Date: Re: OT: DADT has been repealed!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Marsala Wine
- Next by thread: Re: Marsala Wine