Re: My first kohlrabi
- From: Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:41:52 -0500
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:21:39 -0600, Omelet <ompomelet@xxxxxxxxx>
In article <p8q8f6hs45aljo9g1qcaol2keflh8ga2cv@xxxxxxx>,
Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
The kohlrqbi leqaves are good, I think the bulbous portion is too
bland, I'll eat nit raw but I don't care for its texture cooked.
Shel' hon', you in to the Crystal Palace again? <g>
Not a drop... drinking plain Crystal Light. I can't type without
looking at the keys so I don't see my booboos until I look at the
monitor, could be ten lines later. That's my normal typing before I
edit, actually that's a much better example than my usual, sometimes I
can't read my own typing. And I really hate the "Caps Lock" key...
what a stupid place they put it, and why does it need to be twice the
size of regular keys... I've a good mind to yank it off and toss it in
the trash... does anyone actually ever use it, it should be called the
booby trap key.
- Prev by Date: Re: 2010 English Toffee, uncovered!
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Speaking of airlines vs TSA!
- Previous by thread: Re: My first kohlrabi
- Next by thread: Re: My first kohlrabi