Re: Blame every woman within reach!!!

"Andy" <a@xxx> wrote in message news:Xns9D434C41F5625Cotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blame every woman within reach!!!

Had planned on EggBeaters and toast.

Shopping this morning, I had the list right there in my hand, then went
dumb! I blame every woman within reach!!! It's 100% their fault.

So many good looking women in the aisles so early in the morning!!!

Kneeling and praying to God "Thank you for this day!!!"

The "stupidmarket" (credit: Sheldon) syndrome!

I forget what else I forgot!

Andy
Andy's Evil Twin: "I advise we put Monday AM shopping on the calendar."
Andy: "My thoughts exactly! In the meantime can you operate a toaster?"

The word is senescence, senescence, and more senescence. Welcome to the
pre-geezer phase.

Kent

.