Re: Blame every woman within reach!!!

"Andy" <a@xxx> wrote in message news:Xns9D434C41F5625Cotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blame every woman within reach!!!

Had planned on EggBeaters and toast.

Shopping this morning, I had the list right there in my hand, then went
dumb! I blame every woman within reach!!! It's 100% their fault.

So many good looking women in the aisles so early in the morning!!!

Kneeling and praying to God "Thank you for this day!!!"

The "stupidmarket" (credit: Sheldon) syndrome!

I forget what else I forgot!

Andy
Andy's Evil Twin: "I advise we put Monday AM shopping on the calendar."
Andy: "My thoughts exactly! In the meantime can you operate a toaster?"

The word is senescence, senescence, and more senescence. Welcome to the
pre-geezer phase.

Kent

  • Re: Blame every woman within reach!!!
    ... Had planned on EggBeaters and toast. ... Shopping this morning, I had the list right there in my hand, then went ... I blame every woman within reach!!! ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Blame every woman within reach!!!
    ... Shopping this morning, I had the list right there in my hand, then ... I blame every woman within reach!!! ... Andy: "My thoughts exactly! ... The word is senescence, senescence, and more senescence. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Woman with multiple sclerosis given abusive notes...
    ... I don't blame her for being upset and I don't blame her for not ... A WOMAN with multiple sclerosis who parked her car in a disabled parking ... Victoria Spencer, 38, of Wychwood Park, spent the morning shopping in the ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Plan your Black Friday Shopping
    ... >>> You have to be dumb as a bag of hammers to go shopping on that ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Turneroid has Mental Blackouts
    ... :>Phil is like the graffitti artist who like a human tomcat sprays a dumb ... :>message on a shop wall ... :>at a shopping centre, only to find that ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)