Re: CoffeePots

<RJ> wrote:
My "4-cup" cone-filter coffee pot has served me well for years.
When it gave up the ghost, I went shopping for a replacement.

Target, WalMart, Kmart, ( even SEARS ) No luck !

While there are several 4-cuppers available,
all use "basket filters". ( personally, I feel that a cone gets more out of the grains )

Who decides these things ?
Are American consumers anti-cone-filter ??
???

It may be the four cup spec that's limiting your choice.
My last two pots were both cone, both 8 cup.

gloria p

  • Re: Uh Oh, Another Corporate Sell-Off
    ... Walmart, Kmart and Sears jobs are mostly part time, except for salaried ... The poverty level for a single person is $9.800. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: CoffeePots
    ... Target, WalMart, Kmart, (even SEARS) No luck! ... (4963 pots available) ...
    (rec.food.cooking)