Re: Cider (or lack thereof) rant

Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright@xxxxxxxxx> fnord
news:Xns9B269D0163DA4wayneboatwrightatgma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Sat 27 Sep 2008 03:24:19p, Saerah Gray told us...

Sqwertz <swertz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> fnord news:270908.171742rfc1191.319
@sqwertz.com:

Saerah Gray <anisaerah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think I'm going to MacGyver some hard cider this year (think
unwashed
organic apple from a u-pick for the yeast, and a baloon with holes
for
the airlock. ) A friend of mine did this a few years ago and it was
awesome.

I never thought about using a balloon. Maybe that would work for my
kimchi, too ;-) That way I could enjoy the smell of it all day long
and tell when it's ready without having to open it.

How do you get a clean hole that won't rip under pressure?

-sw

My friend used a safety pin. We aren't friends any more, so I can't
ask
her; I was thinking of just winging it if I did... or google when the
time comes ;)

Why, did she prick you with her safety pin?

eh. Wildly variant lifetyles and we just stopped talking... I actually
tried calling her a while back, but it was disconnected.

--
Saerah

"Welcome to Usenet, Biatch! Adapt or haul ass!"
- some hillbilly from FL

  • Re: Cider (or lack thereof) rant
    ... kimchi, too;-) That way I could enjoy the smell of it all day long ... My friend used a safety pin. ... did she prick you with her safety pin? ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Cider (or lack thereof) rant
    ... I never thought about using a balloon. ... kimchi, too;-) That way I could enjoy the smell of it all day long ... My friend used a safety pin. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Cider (or lack thereof) rant
    ... organic apple from a u-pick for the yeast, and a baloon with holes for ... the airlock. ... A friend of mine did this a few years ago and it was ... I never thought about using a balloon. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Hot air on the left
    ... I promised a friend I would meet her an ... air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 ... 'I am', replied the boater. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • How to stop SP2 update warnings!!!!
    ... A friend of mine has service pack 2 installed on his pc and every now and ... It is now so irritating and, the question is How can he get rid of the ... balloon popping up everytime. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)