Re: Nothing Bundt Cakes
- From: Kathleen <khhfmdeletethis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 05:15:02 -0500
I could just go buy one and see for myself, but it's more entertaining to read the reviews on the company's own and a few other websites. I realize that I'm dealing with a population that by and large thinks Krispy Kreme is at the zenith of doughnuthood and not coincidentally couldn't recognize a hole in the ground, making it difficult to believe that these products are truly light and sumptuous and delicious and just like mother used to make. Especially not with those tarantulas straddling them. It is a most disquieting effect.
"Just like mother used to make" is enough to make me worry. Theoretically it should be difficult to go too far wrong with a simple box mix, but add in things like large quantities of bacardi rum or hot liquid lemon gelatin and things can head south pretty quickly.
- Prev by Date: Re: Very interesting hot sauce
- Next by Date: Re: Dinner: Scottish Mince & Mashed
- Previous by thread: Re: Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Next by thread: Re: Nothing Bundt Cakes