Re: Corn & certain nuts bad for the colon?

Paul M. Cook wrote:

Stress. Diverticulitis is considered to be stress related. That's what they will tell you anyway.

Paul

I can truly say I've NEVER heard a doctor suggest such a thing to a patient, nor is that what I was taught.

  • Re: OT: Scooter Libby Indictment
    ... "Paul M. Cook" wrote: ... So if a doctor later marries a woman, say, who was once his patiuent ... Normally you'd transfer the patient to a partner. ... Pennsylvania physicians who have had their licenses revoked, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: the "FIX ME" syndrome
    ... The first type will go to a doctor or therapy appt and ... I don't need to ask my doctor or see a study to know which type of patient ... Hi Paul, ... My other thought about this is the patient with newly diagnosed cancer. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Are you ALL wannabe doctors??
    ... > Paul M. Cook wrote: ... >> This group has been much better for me than my own PC doctor. ... Because doctors offices have established procedures ands the staff is ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Fwd: unable to install fonts on winMe
    ... How, allegedly, Cook? ... Are you worth flaming? ... I thought this was just a friendly chat between doctor and ... patient; ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Corn & certain nuts bad for the colon?
    ... patient, nor is that what I was taught. ... You can tell it to the doctor that cut out my sigmoid, ... And you'll find it in a great many inline resources too. ... Paul ...
    (rec.food.cooking)