Re: Corn & certain nuts bad for the colon?

Paul M. Cook wrote:

Stress. Diverticulitis is considered to be stress related. That's what they will tell you anyway.

Paul

I can truly say I've NEVER heard a doctor suggest such a thing to a patient, nor is that what I was taught.

  • Re: Joan Rivers passed this afternoon
    ... On 9/4/2014 11:49 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote: ... The doctor who killed her has a bad record. ... At 81 and having many previous surgeries, any number of unforeseen things may have complicated the procedure.You can have your opinion, but I'd rather have facts. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: OT: Scooter Libby Indictment
    ... "Paul M. Cook" wrote: ... So if a doctor later marries a woman, say, who was once his patiuent ... Normally you'd transfer the patient to a partner. ... Pennsylvania physicians who have had their licenses revoked, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Joan Rivers passed this afternoon
    ... On 2014-09-05 4:50 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote: ... The doctor who killed her has a bad record. ... I have not seen any articles that indicate that it was under investigation over its practices before this incident, or that there is a major investigation resulting from River's death. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: the "FIX ME" syndrome
    ... The first type will go to a doctor or therapy appt and ... I don't need to ask my doctor or see a study to know which type of patient ... Hi Paul, ... My other thought about this is the patient with newly diagnosed cancer. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Are you ALL wannabe doctors??
    ... > Paul M. Cook wrote: ... >> This group has been much better for me than my own PC doctor. ... Because doctors offices have established procedures ands the staff is ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)