Re: Anything Edible At Olive Garden?
- From: Goomba38 <Goomba38@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:57:28 -0500
Oh Gawd how I miss the days... *sigh* I'm currently drinking some
raspberry flavored tea with lemon ;(
I love raspberry tea. Get up and grab another mug for me. :~)
When I recently tried Cheesecake Factory for the first time (What!? No Dr. Pepper!? lol) I found out they only serve a raspberry flavored iced tea. Now while I liked it to a degree (a bit Snapple tasting) I have to say I wish they'd had plain sweet tea also? I just wasn't it the mood for that Snapple like taste.
I survived by ordering the mojitos :)
- Prev by Date: Re: plantains?
- Next by Date: Giuliano Bugialli's Foods Of Italy
- Previous by thread: Re: Anything Edible At Olive Garden?
- Next by thread: Re: Anything Edible At Olive Garden?