Re: Aerogrow Garden
- From: "Somebody" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:36:13 -0700
You can buy a kit so you can use your own seed. As for the fertilizer, well we are talking about hydroponics no matter how the bundle it or what they call it. You would have to use special fertilizer no matter what. If want something like this that enables you to drop in some needs and a spoon of miracle grow you won't ever find it.
I have no problems with their seed kits. My question and one I think is more important is do you get enough, lettuce, herbs, tomatoes, peppers, etc. to make the $19.95 per seed kit worth while. If by the time you are done the cost per pound is $10 per pound then that is a problem. More so for the peppers and tomatoes than for the herbs. Fresh herbs in the store are not cheap for what you get. For herbs I think it is a pretty good deal especially if you don't have a free window to use to do your own.
I also like the fact that it is pretty much set it and forget it, clip it or pick it and thats it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Good uses for skim milk?
- Next by Date: Re: China executes food safety cheif
- Previous by thread: Re: Aerogrow Garden
- Next by thread: Re: Aerogrow Garden