- From: " BOB" <abcd@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:59:19 -0400
"cybercat" <cyberpurrs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
" BOB" <abcd@xxxxxxxx> wroteIt changes every time I make it. Sometimes I thin it with cider vinegar.
No tomato in the bbq sauce??
No liquid smoke either. (natural smoke flavoring *is* liquid smoke)
Sauteed (fresh) pineapple, onion, garlic, a splash or two of of
some sort of hot sauce (whatever I grab from the shelf)
Some sort of fruit juice, probably pineapple. Usually apple
juice, too. Cook it down 'til it's the right consistancy.
Ahh, you saved me the trouble. This sounds interesting.
Then it's acidic. That one's more for spare ribs, though it's OK for
Using raspberry jam as a base for my BBQ sauce this weekend for chicken,
ribs and pulled pork. Maybe the brisket, too.
- Prev by Date: Re: Questions about truffles
- Next by Date: Re: Milk Prices Chug Toward Record High...
- Previous by thread: Re: Pizza...
- Next by thread: Re: Pizza...