- From: "Dee Randall" <deedovey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:04:16 -0500
"Charles Quinn" <cmquinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message . The site
says it is in the book
_French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano.
Ahh, but French women are gaining girth.
I think it will be a while until the French tops this!:
snip from the article:
"The average height of an American woman, for example, is 5 feet 4 inches,
and the average weight is 164.3 pounds, according to a study released in
2004 by the National Center for Health Statistics."
I wonder if that is really true.
- Prev by Date: Re: Food snob?
- Next by Date: Re: A really dumb chili question?
- Previous by thread: Re: LEEKS!
- Next by thread: Re: LEEKS!