Where to buy MSG

I recently wanted to try a recipe containing MSG, but I was unable to
find it in any local grocery store. I then looked online and was
unable to find a source either. Have they stopped making it? I know
some people have reported harmful reactions to it, although I remember
my mother using it on occasion and we never had any trouble with it.
Is there an online source for it anywhere or has the FDA banned it
entirely?

  • Re: Where to buy MSG
    ... find it in any local grocery store. ... Have they stopped making it? ... Is there an online source for it anywhere or has the FDA banned it ... Accent is 100% MSG ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: 3490 MSG: LIBRARY INTERFACE IS OFFLINE
    ... Subject: 3490 MSG: LIBRARY INTERFACE IS OFFLINE ... Channel path came online fine ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Where to buy MSG
    ... Have they stopped making it? ... Is there an online source for it anywhere or has the FDA banned it ... MSG stands for monosodium glutamate. ... I believe that whole thing about Chinese restaurants and feeling sick turned out to have been caused by something other than MSG. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Where to buy MSG
    ... find it in any local grocery store. ... Have they stopped making it? ... Is there an online source for it anywhere or has the FDA banned it ... I go to my local Asian food store and buy Ajinomoto MSG in a bag - far ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Today
    ... Requires a computer being online 24/7 to receive calls ... ... There is an ans.service w/ the company (a msg. ... It's portable (to other locales and to other cmptrs) ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)