Re: Griddle items
- From: Joyce Reynolds-Ward <jrw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 18:23:35 -0800
On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 12:57:54 -0400, "Ocean of Nuance"
| There are three blind pockets in the tippy end of that equipment, so three
| beans is about right unless they've gotten so big that they've merged. The
| gunk of which they are made should be cream-colored.
Three blind pockets?
Is there a reason for that? Or is this like asking why there are hundreds
of thousands of beetle species? : )
Allows for expansion of the head during intercourse. That's how the
vet explained it to us curious types during the last official Vet
And then there's the monthly picking off of crud between the teats
which I perform for Miss Mocha. Much more up my alleyway....
- Prev by Date: Re: check out this morgan
- Next by Date: Re: Tally Ho, Old Chaps
- Previous by thread: Re: Griddle items
- Next by thread: John Henry euthanized at 32 :(