Re: PSA for those with older relatives/friends

"Lisa Cook" <CookLi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
My mom called this morning. My 92 year old grandmother, who lives alone,
fell and broke her hip and thigh ...

I feel for you, Lisa. But remember that you cannot make other folks do the
things that you think/know are best. Good wishes for your grandmother!

Emily

  • Re: PSA for those with older relatives/friends
    ... I feel for you, Lisa. ... But remember that you cannot make other folks do the ... things that you think/know are best. ... My family is dealing now, with my 84yo grandmother, who spent the last 20 ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: README: Current Fedora Core 2 Problems & Solutions/Helpful Links
    ... On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 15:09, Lisa wrote: ... > folks find this listing an annoyance and think that it's useful no ... Speak up, folks! ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: anyone else?
    ... >going to try a few programs, I do like klf reply...i may also try that. ... >> Hi Folks, ... >> $40,000,000 into my bank. ... Lisa, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Under Romney, Bain Was an Outsourcing Pioneer!
    ... Lisa, it will never end! ... Politicians/criminals are the only folks who believe they can lie their way into Heaven. ...
    (soc.culture.african.american)
  • Re: anyone else?
    ... going to try a few programs, I do like klf reply...i may also try that. ... "Millbrook" wrote in message ... > Hi Folks, ...
    (alt.computer.security)