Re: grinders - sharpening - Sourwood

BINGO!!

Owen chimes in with what I've been hunting for. That ebay ad tells me that I
need to grab a couple pieces out of that logger's pile.

Here in the Charlotte, NC area Sourwoods are common and simply beautiful in
the fall. Crazy crooked tree with brillant red leaves and dangling flowers -
loved by some kind of caterpillar big-time.

Thanks, Owen.
TomNie

.