Re: PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?
- From: "David Richards" <thisdoesnotwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 09:30:43 -0000
"P Y" <DefinitelyMaybe-Py@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8323-49A0F236-948@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HEY, THANKS FOR THE REPSONSES and the rude ones as well. I was justDon't get too needled ;-)
trying to ask a sewing question about patent leather, trying to make a
purse for my small granddaughter, and had no clue as what kind of needle
I should use and then all of a sudden it struck me WOW I can look
online, people who sew would know the answer. I DIDNT realize that IT
WAS TABOO to ask for a direct answer my email. SORRY I WONT BE BACK. 1st
time here, LAST time here.
Newsgroups are about sharing information and ideas, not private correspondences, hence the comment about email.
- Prev by Date: Re: PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?
- Next by Date: Re: PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?
- Previous by thread: Re: PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?
- Next by thread: Re: PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?