Re: no new posts?
- From: Sally Swindells <sally_swindellsSPAMREMOVE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:25:07 +0100
I had no posts showing yesterday, but today there were 13. However 9 of them were junk - 3 each on different topics completely unconected to quilting, or anything else for that matter. I must see if I can find how to block them, though these kind of posts seem to come from a different address every time. Do they really imagine anyone is going to read them.
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
On 14/05/2012 15:56, Susan Laity Price wrote:
I was wondering the same thing. Posts have been fewer and farther.
apart. Maybe I will have to finally join Facebook. I have been
resisting because the world knows enough about me. Since my nieces and
nephews post on Facebook regularly if I want to see photos of their
children or hear what is happening in their lives I will have to join.
On Thu, 10 May 2012 08:23:09 -0400, "Linda"<MENNEKING@xxxxxxxxxx>
I only have three posts for May, one on the second and two on the fourth. Is
everyone busy outside, or is something wrong with my newsreader,
- Prev by Date: The important famous book "choose your path" for you
- Next by Date: Re: Where is everyone??
- Previous by thread: Re: no new posts?
- Next by thread: No one died for you !!!!