Re: Don't want to open another can of worms....

The user agreement (which you sign up to to open the account) says that you must "be you". But who's checking?

Except if you are somebody, and try to have a FB account, you might have a problem!

I'm pretty sure a gator could open an account. Personally, I'm friends with a dog and also at one time a guinea pig! I'd be honoured to add a gator to that list :-)

Hanne in DK
(who is some version of herself on FB)