Re: Cluttered Sewing Area

On Oct 20, 5:33 pm, "J*" <fancyfrog...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.bhg.com/crafts/craft-storage/sewing-quilting/the-perfect-s...
might be something here that'll work for you.
j.

"Bev in TX"  wrote ...
Wow, what a myriad of ideas!

I'm afraid that my budget mostly allows for shoe and reused cardboard
boxes at the moment :-). Happily my DH bought a new pair of shoes
yesterday, which is where I got one of the shoe boxes :-). I'm not
complaining -- I'm very happy to have a separate space at all :-).

Bev in TX

  • Re: Isnt it lovely when...
    ... Bev pronounced... ... Strange timing... ... If I don't go back then, the school ... doesn't get my salary included in their budget - just the salary of the ...
    (uk.education.staffroom)
  • Re: Cluttered Sewing Area
    ... i've been into recycling forever. ... oddly enough, in some shops here, they dont put most of the shoes in boxes ... so i went into a shop and asked for some of the stronger shoe boxes and they ... "Bev in TX" wrote... ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Got My Shoe Boxes
    ... Priority Mail "Shoe Boxes" this ... But they open/close from the ends. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Protester Throws Shoe at Chinas Premier Wen Jiabao
    ... Two shoes in the shoe boxes first got started in Mississippi.(on the ... web, Mississippi Trivia) ... Maybe the shoe factorys ought to make those shoe boxes large enough for ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: Cluttered Sewing Area
    ... i surely didnt mean to go buy those boxes. ... i've been into recycling forever. ... i too have shoe boxes. ... Bev in TX ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)