Re: OT Talk about timing!
- From: "AliceW" <alice-wurpel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:29:26 -0500
Spark People is another good one, excellent by the way, and free!
"Happiness is good health and a bad memory."
- Ingrid Bergman (1917-1982)
"Tigg" <tiggorama@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Dec 26, 1:24 pm, "Sherry Starr" <snst...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Congratulations ! I was 60 in April. DH & I joined Jenny Craig last
January. He has been at his goal for about 3-4 months now. He has lost
about 42 pounds. I have lost about 25, and just lack about 2 more pounds
reach my goal. I lose very s-l-o-w. I would hate to have to weigh in
today. DH & I have been eating a lot the last 2-3 days. It's back on being
careful what I eat this week.
I've looked into Jenny Craig, and Nutrisystem and some others. All
are too expensive for me. I think I'll go check out the CalorieKing
thing. Nothing really seems to help if I don't actively do something,
like exercise which is hard for me even when it's not snowing, or
supposed to snow, or icing or whatever. Still, I need to do
Thanks for at least pointing me to something new to try!
- Prev by Date: Re: Directory Alert!
- Next by Date: Re: Took a spill
- Previous by thread: Re: OT Talk about timing!
- Next by thread: Re: OT Talk about timing!