Re: OT: Funny living will

ah, but then it would be ON topic...

Kellie
"Betty Evans" <bevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:TfA9j.550$Sa1.443@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kellie J Berger wrote:
My Living Will

Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to
her, "'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some
machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the
plug."

So she got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out my wine.

Ha ha!

I heard it a little differently!! It went like this......

So she got up, unplugged my Featherweight, and threw out my bottle of
water.

Betty Evans

  • Dec 12 2008 1:42 AM
    ... my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to ... She got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: OT: Funny living will
    ... Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, "'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Beer Sitting in Secondary for 4 months - Whats Next
    ... I've got a Maple Brown Ale that has been sitting in a Secondary for ... brewed this with a friend and told the friend they needed to come back ... Should I just dump it or try and bottle it or keg it? ... Is all of the yeast dead in it, ...
    (rec.crafts.brewing)
  • Re: SENIOR TROUT - OT
    ... John in Mass wrote: ... my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • OT: Funny living will
    ... my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to ... Kellie J. Berger ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)