Re: Singing the Blues Quilt

'fraid I had to look Robert Johnson up - think I know as little about blues as the judges will!

I could always slip a crossroads in somewhere though - you never know - someone might know and I might get extra points!

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)

NightMist wrote:
On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:43:34 +0000, Jack Campin - bogus address