Re: OT--elimination communication....diaper free living

I must admit that the Pampers (they were the first disposable diapers in
Minnesota) came too late for me. I used cloth diapers, diaper pails
(remember them?), Dreft & Hilex; when my son was teething and got diaper
rash, we let him run about in the sunshine for several hours a day with no
clothes (summertime, and doctor's advice). A side benefit to cloth diapers
that no one younger than me remembers is that by bending down to the laundry
basket and stretching up to hang them on the clothesline, you lost that
preggy tummy, and your stretch marks disappeared, much faster than if you
tossed disposables into the garbage. Young mommies were much slimmer in my
day. But they worked harder.

So much for the "good" old days, LOL!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green