Re: hiring someone to quilt (long)

I wish there was some kind of consulting service that could draw up or tell
me what to quilt on my tops. I wouldn't mind tackling them on my own, but
I'd love to have ideas as to what to use to fill the spaces! I have several
tops "aging" while I await inspiration for quilting. And there are several
I'd like to have done by January! Oh dear! It's not that far away is it???

.