Re: Habitat for Humanity Samplers/Cross stitch

On Feb 12, 4:41 pm, njk <njkins...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My guild is considering making and donating Samplers for Habitat for
Humanity. I know that the EGA guilds often have charts but I
housecleaned the Needlearts magazines.

Any info you can send my way would be appreciated.

--OT
Sharon, I'm getting the snow here in Stoney Creek, Ontario that you
will be getting tomorrow. IT's running about half a day behind
schedule. Just what you need more snow!.

thanks

Nancy

We got the snow for sure - it snowed and snowed the day before
yesterday, then this morning it started again and went on most of the
day - now it's changing to rain - supposed to have dropping temps
tomorrow afternoon which will make driving, once again, very
dangerous. What a winter!!! I'd really rather have the snow tho'
than the freezing rain and rain.

Sharon (N.B.)

  • Re: Habitat for Humanity Samplers/Cross stitch
    ... I know that the EGA guilds often have charts but I ... housecleaned the Needlearts magazines. ... Sharon, I'm getting the snow here in Stoney Creek, Ontario that you ... Just what you need more snow!. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
  • March 2011 National Weather Summary
    ... Coast this morning and brought periods of rain and moderate high ... In addition to rain and snow, ... a few pockets of snow showers developed in part of the ... Ohio Valley and Upper Midwest. ...
    (sci.geo.meteorology)
  • National Weather Summary March 2005
    ... Snow showers fell from the Great ... Scattered rain pushed into Mississippi. ... Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and Texas. ...
    (sci.geo.meteorology)
  • December 2006 National Weather Summary
    ... powerful storm formed along the front and focused heavy snow in a swath ... Snow is still falling in the ... rain along the boundary of snow to the west and rain and thunderstorms ... Winds gusted past 70 mph in parts of Wyoming. ...
    (sci.geo.meteorology)
  • December 2007 National Weather Summary
    ... Mississippi Valley and eastern Ohio River Valley, ... Reports of light snow mixing with sleet and freezing rain was a common ... additional snow showers to the Cascade Mountains along the Pacific ...
    (sci.geo.meteorology)