Re: Habitat for Humanity Samplers/Cross stitch

On Feb 12, 4:41 pm, njk <njkins...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My guild is considering making and donating Samplers for Habitat for
Humanity. I know that the EGA guilds often have charts but I
housecleaned the Needlearts magazines.

Any info you can send my way would be appreciated.

--OT
Sharon, I'm getting the snow here in Stoney Creek, Ontario that you
will be getting tomorrow. IT's running about half a day behind
schedule. Just what you need more snow!.

thanks

Nancy

We got the snow for sure - it snowed and snowed the day before
yesterday, then this morning it started again and went on most of the
day - now it's changing to rain - supposed to have dropping temps
tomorrow afternoon which will make driving, once again, very
dangerous. What a winter!!! I'd really rather have the snow tho'
than the freezing rain and rain.

Sharon (N.B.)
.