Re: QS crossstitch

My computer can read [identify] Hebrew and Arabic , but it still
showed this message in many nice letters numbers and other marks ,
facinating , but unreadable,
mirjam

"Karen C - California" <KMC528@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Lucille wrote:

I don't think it came through in Chinese on my computer, but I'll admit
I'm not familiar with Chinese characters on a keyboard.

I think you'd have to have the Chinese language pack installed to see it
in Chinese. I just got a string of question marks.

--

Karen C - California

And I got cute little rectangles. Lots and lots of rectangles.

  • Re: RSA Challenges
    ... testing up to the distinctive riot is the traveller that marks ... To be historical or chinese will pledge nosy punishments to ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Chinese & Middle Eastern writing systems
    ... >> Is there definitive evidence on the origins of Chinese writing? ... > Do you mean the shell and bone/oracle bone inscriptions or the marks found ... > Most of the stuff I've come across for the former is written in Chinese. ... We here in Europe are learnt that there are many Chinese languages. ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Chinese & Middle Eastern writing systems
    ... >> Is there definitive evidence on the origins of Chinese writing? ... > Do you mean the shell and bone/oracle bone inscriptions or the marks found ... > Most of the stuff I've come across for the former is written in Chinese. ... We here in Europe are learnt that there are many Chinese languages. ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: Chinese & Middle Eastern writing systems
    ... >> Is there definitive evidence on the origins of Chinese writing? ... > Do you mean the shell and bone/oracle bone inscriptions or the marks found ... > Most of the stuff I've come across for the former is written in Chinese. ... We here in Europe are learnt that there are many Chinese languages. ...
    (sci.anthropology)
  • Re: QS crossstitch
    ... I'm not familiar with Chinese characters on a keyboard. ... I think you'd have to have the Chinese language pack installed to see it ... And I got cute little rectangles. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)