Re: Price check in Aisle 5!
- From: LizardGumbo <elizabeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 13:30:25 -0500
We really need to kidnap you the next time my local stitching buddy and
I make a roadtrip out to Junction City! It is so much fun to actually
be able to fondle all the pretty fabrics!
Yes, you do! I was actually going to ping you about that.
In short, I'm unhappy with Old Mill Stitchery and I'm working toward opening my own LNS in Liberty, but it's a long goal--10 years.
I'm talking to people and finding out that a good part of the reason brick-and-mortar LNSs are going out of business is 1) their crappy banker's hours and 2) their service. So I wanna fix that. And one reason I asked about the fabrics is this:
If you went in an LNS and they had the two fabric brands mentioned (sorry, can't remember and I'm typing fast), would you buy them even though you don't care for the company who dyes them?
Pop the bubbles to reply.
- Prev by Date: Re: Silk gauze Was: Price check in Aisle 5!
- Next by Date: Re: OT- Undead Betsy book
- Previous by thread: Re: Price check in Aisle 5!
- Next by thread: Re: Price check in Aisle 5!