Re: Stash list
- From: Cheryl Isaak <cherylisaak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:28:21 -0400
On 6/13/06 10:18 AM, in article
I don't know about stash, maybe Caryn can help with that. I do know for
Was just wondering, who of you has a list of your stash, and howWell, I don't have one, but I just found out my new neighbour is a
detailed? I'm considering making one.
manic depressive who self-medicates with alcohol and smokes, so I am
planning to up the insurance and inventory everything I own just in
case the house goes up in flames.
(If you don't mind me piggy-backing) for those of you with an
inventory, is just the inventory alone sufficient if you have to make
an insurance claim?
large value items like furniture, jewelry or antiques, you need specific
policies for those (called riders) and you need to have a valuation from a
licensed appraiser before buying the rider.
- Prev by Date: Re: Stash list
- Next by Date: Re: Stash list
- Previous by thread: Re: Stash list
- Next by thread: Re: Stash list