Re: Welcome Home, Caryn

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 4/21/06 8:01 AM, in article
1145620872.356252.162810@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "major moxie"
<jo.bentley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah for sleeping under your own roof without a Direct TV installer on
it!

A buddy of DH's has had DirecTV out 16 times since June for an installation
problem.

Unpack a few more boxes and you can sit quietly in a corner fondling
stash...

Gibbering? That's what I was doing after packing up DFIL's house.

Cheryl

Muttering quietly to myself, cat in my lap, stack of charts by my side?
LOL

I've found Paradigm Lost and it's fibers, so can at least stitch that
one!

Caryn

  • Re: Welcome Home, Caryn
    ... A buddy of DH's has had DirecTV out 16 times since June for an installation ... Unpack a few more boxes and you can sit quietly in a corner fondling ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
  • Rough-in requirements for DirecTV
    ... I have heard that the new antenna supplied by DirecTV has an integral ... 4 receivers requires 4 cables to the antenna location. ... "installation" fee too. ...
    (rec.video.satellite.dbs)
  • DirecTV billing problem
    ... I've had DirecTV for many years, and after praising it profusely for so long to my 83-year-old mother, she finally decided to chuck her rabbit ears and join the 20th...er, 21st century. ... She asked me to arrange for installation for her. ... I went to DirecTV's web site and perused the various packages and current offers, finally deciding on what I thought would be best for my mom; this package included $10 off per month for the first 12 months. ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: Directv in RV
    ... "If you have DIRECTV at your home, you can get the same great service ... on your RV, including CHOICE packages, premium packages and Pay Per ... subscription and installation in an rv.. ... I'm just trying to get a receiver installed in my Tiffin Allegro ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: DirecTV billing problem
    ... She asked me to arrange for installation for her. ... mom is pleased as punch. ... In Los Angeles, where I live, there is such an agency. ... forwarded to DirecTV and tend to produce better results than when made ...
    (misc.legal)