Re: O.T. Three strikes

On 4/9/06 7:15 AM, in article A16_f.757$H8.197@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Pat P"
<eaxstitchNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" <cherylisaak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:C05E6309.578E7%cherylisaak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 4/8/06 10:40 PM, in article 123gt0fp3ckds0f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dawne
Peterson" <valkyrie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Fred" wrote ..
If you want a spouse who is smart, rich and devoted,
you're gonna
*
*
*have to get married three times.

How is it that I am on H the second and haven't got 2 out of 3 yet??????
Dawne

Having listened to lots of GF's b*tch about husbands, devoted is the best
of
the three.

Amen to that, Cheryl, having had a #3 on the list for 51 years! The
clever/lucky bit is getting it right FIRST time!!!

Pat P

I found smart isn't all that is cracked up to be, money doesn't buy
contentment (happiness is a brief state of being) and devotion can last a
life time.
Cheryl

  • Subjations_10.06
    ... Happiness - occurs if subjects combine and form a relation. ... Contentment - is a relative position a subject has in a relationship. ... Hope - the action toward Expectation ... Standard - past Contentment ...
    (sci.philosophy.meta)
  • Re: Hell
    ... >> In an ideal world there would be fulfilment, contentment and happiness ... Folk would not be born with predispositions to act ... I would have thought that anything less than "fulfilment, ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Happy.
    ... contentment are there for the taking and that they are independent ... Happiness is an illusive state of being in life because; ... the real category of pain diminishes and is not true happiness at all ...
    (sci.skeptic)
  • .
    ... May you find peace, contentment and happiness. ... "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: O.T. Three strikes
    ... True money can'nt buy happiness but it should can buy a lovely time before ... life time. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)