- From: Larry Jaques <ljaques@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 17:05:46 -0700
On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 21:58:14 +0300, Kristian Ukkonen
On 8/5/2011 5:28, Richard wrote:
All the BS can be depressing, but -
I had to reload Windows on my desk machine. (I hate when that happens!)
Which means 3 or 4 days of setting everything back up properly.
Which also (finally!) includes news group service.
How about using Norton PartitioMagic to make a copy
of your harddisk partitions to a new harddisk.. Next
time you can take the copy and not have to start from
I use the PartitionMagic to copy harddisk contents to
a new harddisk every year or so, and start using the
new one.. Before it breaks.. Doesn't cost much.. Also
leaves a backup every time.
Same thing as keeping a copy of CNC machine control
I'll be using the free EASUS Partition Master to do the same thing
from now on. My backup will be a plug'n'play, not this hair-ripping
system I currently use...
Worry is a misuse of imagination.
-- Dan Zadra
- Prev by Date: Re: What bearings to use in Bridgeport spindles
- Next by Date: Re: AL spoolgun stuck on high
- Previous by thread: Re: R.C.M.
- Next by thread: Re: R.C.M.