Re: Is Motzarella down?

RBnDFW wrote:
Steve W. wrote:
Ivan Vegvary wrote:
Been using Motzarella for "alt.home.repair" and "alt.autos.Pontiac".
As of three weeks ago I cannot access any of the postings. Also tried
RCM, it loads but only up to 6/30/2009. If you try to read a message
you get "Message is no longer available on the server".

Is Motzarella dead? Anybody here using it? Did my subscription expire
(never knew I had one)?

Thanks,

Ivan Vegvary

Motzarella changed over to a different name. You should have a user name
and password for an account, those will still work with the new system.

This is the new version.
http://www.eternal-september.org/

Yep, gotta change everything.

You should have got a couple emails.

Is it just me, or does that name sounds a bit...creepy?

Just a bit. When I first read the E-mails I wondered about the name
change. After reading the web site and the E-Mails again I STILL wonder...

I don't get the "for technical reasons we have to change the servers
part" It would seem that new servers wouldn't require a full name
change, unless there is some legalese behind it??

--
Steve W.

  • Re: Help with incoming mail restrictions?!
    ... I have 2 Exchange Server 2003 servers receiving e-mail. ... Recipients who are not in the Directory" toggle. ... There has to be a way to just totally ignore these e-mails. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
  • Re: Exchange 2007 not sending to some domains
    ... Only e-mails ... with attachments are not reaching their destination and timing out. ... "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" ... Does anybody know why it wouldn't send this to just some servers? ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Protection against fake mails
    ... I needed to add an SPF record to my domains because ... > How do I guard against such emails originating from fake email ... name to be allowed from a specific set of trusted mail servers. ... Spoofed e-mails from other ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Protection against fake mails
    ... After sending my first message I googled for SPF and found some of the ... Subject: Protection against fake mails ... > name to be allowed from a specific set of trusted mail servers. ... Spoofed e-mails from other ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Disapearing DC
    ... "Paul Bergson" wrote: ... Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup ... But after restart all of this faild test are ok. ... Replace failing_dc_name with the name of the dc in this servers site. ...