Re: Pinging Harold & Susan
- From: Jon Elson <elson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 21:18:27 -0600
Ed Huntress wrote:
Yes, of course, but your results will be as accurate as your hands are. With a light touch so the low spots in the wheel don't "draw in" the dresser, you can do pretty well. Mostly, I've used this to dress toolpost grinder wheels on the lathe or
Oh, wait a minute. Are you talking about using a single-point diamond to dress diamond wheels on a surface grinder? That I've seen. I was thinking about the wheels on a bench grinder. Can you dress them the same way?
diamond wheels on the mill, but I have done it freehand a few times in special cases.
- Prev by Date: Re: Pinging Harold & Susan
- Next by Date: Re: Ping tom Gardner! OT how to cut nylon brush:-)
- Previous by thread: Re: Pinging Harold & Susan
- Next by thread: Re: Pinging Harold & Susan