Re: PENTAGRID and ELECTRIC MOTORS
- From: Larry Jaques <novalidaddress@di\/ersify.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 07:46:11 -0700
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:37:43 +0100, with neither quill nor qualm,
pentagrid@xxxxxxxxx quickly quoth:
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:23:25 -0400, Wes wrote:
You gave an incorrect ISBN number. If you are going to spam, do it right ;)
Fair comment - to spam is bad enough - misleading
spam is unforgivable!
I can only plead that the post was idly generated
while on holiday in warmer climes and I looked up the wrong
The correct reference for the 2006 2Rev edition is :-
Some first edition copies are still circulating. The second
edition is easily identified by the prominent inclusion of a
Hitachi VFD in the new front cover illustration.
I am getting it corrected but the present
Amazon flyer still incorrectly shows the old disassembled
induction motor front cover.
You forgot the best part, Jim: The new book costs -half- the price of
the old one.
"Simplicity of life, even the barest, is not misery but
the very foundation of refinement." --William Morris
- Prev by Date: Turning 4140 Pre Hardened
- Next by Date: Re: OT I need advice on computers
- Previous by thread: Re: PENTAGRID and ELECTRIC MOTORS
- Next by thread: Re: PENTAGRID and ELECTRIC MOTORS