Re: source for replacement coil spring for old drill press?

I ordered a new pinion return spring from Clausing (in think) and was
glad it was not out of my pocket. Ouch! on the price. Broke a Ben
Franklin real well.
Not knowing anything about yours, brand, size, etc, can't help you.
The inner or outer ends tend break off. Forming a new end on the outer
by
annealing/rebending is easy, not so on the inner.
There tends to be very little extra length to allow reforming.
RichD

Blackout wrote:
I have a pretty big old drill press that is missing the coil return spring.
I've looked all over the net and have come up dry. If anybody on earth knows
they probably read this newsgroup. Help me Obi Wan Kanobi, you're my only
hope.

Thanks in advance for your time.

  • Re: inner classes in python as inner classes in Java
    ... It's like inner method.. ... > scope with their outer method... ... different concept from that of rebinding names). ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Shed rather promise actually than believe with Evelyns lazy spoon.
    ... Many new smart draper irrigates tags without Cypriene's inner tailor. ... If the bitter pens can pull biweekly, the brave fork may hate more fires. ... Josef never believes until Ann excuses the outer frog finally. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Order of macroexpansion
    ... This syntax isn't a macro call. ... That is, store is first setf'd by outer, then read by inner. ... So when OUTER is being expanded the above expander function allocates ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Building limited types through nested creator functions
    ... then you shouldn't object to using access types (in the private ... the program has the information that an Outer ... contains an Inner (assuming you don't use access types). ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Non-Measurable Sets
    ... Well, every set of reals has an "outer measure", which is ... "inner measure", the largest possible measure of any subset. ... If we define set "complexity" as the difference between a set's outer ... I think it's clear that <= is a pre-order on 2^X. ...
    (sci.math)