Re: DC motor - uh oh, in over my head
- From: Grant Erwin <grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:21:15 -0700
Grant Erwin wrote:
Westamp apparently is a manufacturer of servo drives. I'm wondering if this
motor is even suitable for use in a machine tool at all. I figure I can get
around the 60VDC thing if I have to by plumbing in a transformer to step the
wall AC voltage down before it's rectified.
Westamp does make servo motors and amplifiers. Their contact information is:
9006 Fullbright Ave.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
I am posting a correction to the above information. Westamp is gone. Their entire technology was purchased by another company, whose number is 800-656-7632.
A technical rep there is hunting for information on my motor, but I'm not optimistic.
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] August 22 -- Does Iran have something in store?
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Re: political messages
- Previous by thread: Re: DC motor - uh oh, in over my head
- Next by thread: Re: DC motor - uh oh, in over my head