Re: FA: Dumore Tool Post Grinder Insert Set and other metalworking items

According to <craftsman_ron@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
I have done some spring shop cleaning and have placed a set of Dumore
Tool Post Grinder Spindle Inserts up for auction. I am alerting this
group because you are probably aware that these are very hard-to-find
for sale independent of the grinder, and you hardly ever see a set.

Ebay Item No.: 7598630095

Ebay Item No.: 7598632021

Ebay Item No.: 7598629411

Ebay Item No.: 9113219270

Hmm ... all four of those auctions have a notice:

This listing (#9113219270) has been removed or is no longer available.
Please make sure you entered the right item number.

If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled.

It sounds as though you've done something to offend the head
honchos at eBay, and thus these will not be re-listed for whatever
reason. Perhaps for spaming, if you posted this to too many newsgroups
at once.

Any clue as to what DuMore toolpost grinder they fit?

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: <dnichols@xxxxxxxxxxx> | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

  • Re: ebay and fakes
    ... never appeared on the listing. ... Presumably because it was a private auction. ... A site where people could enter independent observations on individual ebay listings. ... A prospective bidder could then enter an ebay item number and see if anyone has expressed any opinions on it. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: Selling goods through Amazon
    ... I sold a van on Ebay recently, and left my mobile number in ... the listing, expecting no more than a handful of enquiries over the ... course of the auction. ... most frequent question "what will you take for the van" (the answer ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: AUCTION ON EBAY CERTIFIED $20 GOLD PIECES $9.99 START NO RESERVE
    ... Neither of those listings are "following eBay listing rules". ... The first auction listed USCG which is not an approved grader in the description. ... The second auction lists a counterfeit coin. ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: Preparing an effective Ebay listing for marketing your items
    ... IN a listing, the more attention that item will get. ... Concentrate on good descriptions and photos, and eBay will automatically ... During the Samuel Johnson days they had big men enjoying ... the auction to begin with...your scroll finger will break...those are the ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: ebay and fakes
    ... I'm not a power seller by any stretch but I have completed over 350 transactions and I have no real regrets. ... Whether a private auction or not, it's up to the seller to disclose questions and answers on the listing site or not. ... It appears in this case that the listing was removed by eBay after several of us filed complaints. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)