Re: For Gunner
- From: "Too_Many_Tools" <too_many_tools@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 25 Dec 2005 19:26:05 -0800
"They say a conservative is a liberal who's gotten his first paycheck
and seen the withholding line.
But I *know* a liberal is a conservative who's been arrested.
All of a sudden that darn bill of rights becomes really, really
They want their rights. They want their lawyer. They want their
It's so funny that the folks who bore the largest brunt of
9/11 are still saying, "the Bill of Rights still counts." And
the folks who are crying and blubbering about how the goobermint
should *protect* them and are willing to give up the entirety
of their constitution were nowhere near
where the bang happened.
What's the saying? "Those who would give up liberty in pursuit
of security deserve neither."
Once again, if al queda has caused us to dismantle our constitution
by their actions, they have indeed won the war already. Does that
give 'aid and comfort' to our enemies? No. The folks responsible
FOR the dismantling are given aid and comfort to our enemies.
Very well said Jim.
- Prev by Date: Re: Worth learning to weld?
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] Metalworking in a loose sense - Darwin Award winner
- Previous by thread: Re: For Gunner
- Next by thread: Re: For Gunner